Chief Executive Officer
Chamber of Commerce and Industry South Australia
From 2019 to 2022, Martin was the CEO of Business SA, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in South Australia. As the state’s leading business, employer and membership organisation, Business SA’s purpose is to represent the interests of its members and provide the following services to help businesses grow and enable greater economic activity across South Australia.
- Local, State & Federal Government advocacy
- Market and Policy Research
- Business Advice Hotline
- Networking, Functions and Events
- Business Advice, Consultancy & Training
- Award & Industrial Relations Advice
- International Trade Services
- Advertising and Promotion
Reporting to a Board of Directors, Martin and his team of sixty-five employees advocated strongly on behalf of the business community during the COVID pandemic, restored the financial health of the organisation and delivered a new strategic plan resulting in membership growth of twenty-five per cent.
Learn more about Business SA here
Subscribe for free
Become a more influential leader, join Martin’s network today …